5 BENEFITS OF FLIR THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA
Thermal scanning from a distance of 2 mtrs
Real time large scale scanning with precision (±0.3°C / 0.5°F)
Temperature measurement without human intervention
Image / video recording for future audits
Temperature check in multiple key areas (Eyes, Face, Forehead)
Get recommended solutions now.
19 resources that'll make you better at Thermal Imaging Camera
FLIR HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
WHY FLIR THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA?
Infrared (IR) thermography can help detect Elevated Body Temperature (EBT), a COVID-19 symptom. Once a person with EBT is identified, the individual can be selected for additional screening.
An IR thermal camera produces thermal images or heat pictures that display the smallest temperature difference. The camera measures temperature at key multiple key areas including the eyes, face and forehead.
FLIR OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF THERMAL SCANNING & IMAGING CAMERAS
Handheld Monitoring Exx Series
Online Monitoring A Series
Confused which camera suits yours thermal scanning needs!
Why the world trusts FLIR?
- Global leader in the infrared camera industry since 1978 with revenues of Rs.14,500 crores in 2019
- Experience of dealing with H1N1 (2009) and SARS (2003) outbreak
- Products made in USA & Europe
- 24/7 service support
- Nasdaq listed
Why India and FLIR trusts Hi-tech?
- Provides specialized products & engineering services to India’s core industries since 1989
- Channel partner of FLIR since 2015
- Present in 11 locations across India with ASNT certified Level-1 thermographers
- Team of 105 engineers
- Crisil A- Rated